Known as a wonder oil for its exceptional skin and hair care benefits, Black Seed Oil can be used in a host of DIY products. Tattvalogy Organic Black Seed Oil or Kalonji Oil is a certified organic product that conditions and softens hair and promotes the regrowth of hair. Black seed oil has antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties that help repair split ends and other hair damages. This is also used to fight infections and strengthen the immune system. Tattvalogy Organic Black Seed Oil is 100% natural, of the highest quality and comes with the purity guarantee from the brand.
- Deep cleanses pores:Oil cleanse is the best way thoroughly clean your skin without using any harsh soaps or cleansers. Organic oils used in oil cleansing method gets rid of stale oils that have accumulated deep inside the pores and thereby cause acne, whiteheads and blackheads. To use black seed oil to cleanse your face, simply fill a 2 oz small mason halfway through with olive oil. Add one teaspoon of black seed oil and 4 to 6 drops of tea tree essential oil. Mix well. Every time you’re going to wash your face, massage a little of this mixture onto your face then dab a hot damp washcloth to allow the oils to penetrate deep. After 5 minutes, rinse your face and wipe/pat dry with a clean towel.
- Moisturises and softens the skin:Black seed oil is an excellent emollient that deep moisturizes dry, flaky and chapped skin. It softens the skin and makes it look smooth and supple. In a small mason jar, mix 30-60 ml of coconut oil with 2-4 teaspoons of organic black seed oil. Apply just a little of this on the dry areas to moisturize. For best results use this mixture as an overnight treatment.
- Delays wrinkles and fine lines:Black seed oil has powerful antioxidant properties that ward off free radicals that damage skin cells by stealing oxygen molecules. This makes the skin cells dull and lifeless, resulting in wrinkles and fine lines. Although, it is okay to use black seed oil directly onto your skin without mixing it in another oil, people with sensitive skin should always mix it with a carrier oil before use (preferably organic jojoba oil).
- Promotes regrowth of bald patches:Black seed oil can be used to restore hair in bald patches and to fix hair loss issues. It contains as many as 100 valuable nutrients including calcium, protein, potassium, zinc, vitamins and essential fatty acids that boost hair growth. Black seed oil is all natural so it doesn’t hurt to try!
- Conditions and softens hair:Black seed oil softens and conditions all hair types including frizzy wild curls. This oil nourishes the hair strands by penetrating deep into hair cells, thereby softening them and making them more manageable. For softer locks, apply 1 to 2 teaspoons of black seed oil to your freshly-washed hair strands and leave it on for about 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse off with plain water and dry thoroughly.
- Tattvalogy range of products are all eco-friendly, organic and free from chemicals and preservatives