Risperidone belongs to a group of medicines called ‘antipsychotics’ which is used to treat schizophrenia. It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances in the brain.
How to use
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Swallow this medicine with a drink of water
- Place the tablet on your tongue straight away
- It can then be swallowed with or without water
Delivery & Returns
The product once sold can be returned within 3 days of purchase. To proceed return of goods, customers must present the corresponding invoice.
Conditions for Returns
- The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed, and without any flaws.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged packaging/box.
If your returned item does not meet the above requirements, we reserve the right to reject any request for a refund.