Our new Super Omega EPA / DHA contains high doses of omega 3 used to support heart and eye health, cognitive and brain function, and supports healthy mood balance.
Each capsule contains 200mg of DHA and 600mg of EPA.
This formula has triple the amount of EPA and almost double the amount of DHA content compared to our standard fish oil* supplement.
*Our standard fish oil contains 180 mg EPA and 120 mg DHA
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is an omega-3 fatty acid that is found along with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in cold-water fish, including salmon, sardines, anchovies and herring. EPA has been shown to help reduce triglycerides and relieve inflammation.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid essential for brain development during pregnancy and early childhood. It is also linked to improved heart health, better vision, and reduced inflammatory response.
- Maintains and supports eye health
- Supports cardiovascular system health
- Helps prevent omega 3 dietary deficiency
- Maintains cognitive function and mental function
- Supports healthy emotional and mood balance
- Anti-inflammatory and relieves inflammation